Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ahhhh iPad 2

  Before Christmas I was begging my husband for an iPad. He said they were the stupidest things he's ever  seen and he'd NEVER get me one....hehehehe Guess what I got for Christmas, yep, I got and iPad and I use it more than I ever thought I would. I love reading books, web surfing, and playing games on it. I find apps that are kid friendly and I even found one that teaches my kids the state capitals.
  One day I was on the laptop and my husband told one of the kids to go get my iPad. He had no clue how to use it so my 12 yr old son showed him what to do. A few days later he told me that when I upgraded to the iPad2 he wanted my iPad. I thought it was so funny but my first thought was "Wow, he's going to let me upgrade!" Hummm, maybe next Christmas huh? In the mean time I thought maybe I could win myself one. I found an iPad2 giveaway at Mommys Reviews and Giveaways . It closes August 6th so if I dont win it I hope you do.



0 comments:

Post a Comment