Saturday, March 26, 2011

Let's Build Us A 3 Foot Sunday!!!

                              




   Have you ever wondered how to build a 3 ft wide Sunday? Yeah, I guess that thought has never entered my mind either....Well, not until I heard Hy-Vee on John Deere Road was going to attempt it. That's right, for frozen food month they decided they'd use ICE CREAM to celebrate. All week I've heard my friend Eric announcing this fun event at our local Hy-Vee store. Well, since this happens to be one of my favorite places to shop I decided I'd wake the kids up early and drive on in to check it out. This was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
Kay and Jeff setting up
  First off they needed 56 gallons of Blue Bunny Ice Cream, 14 8oz. tubs of Cool Whip, 4 packages of Oreos, 5 bottles of Hersey's Chocolate Syrup, two jars of Hy-vee Cherries, and 2 containers of sprinkles to top it off. How did they get all that into one 3ft base. Well, by trial and error and A LOT OF LAUGHS!!!

   






Yummy!!!



I couldn't believe the final results. Everything looked
so great and the kids had fun eatting helping set up.

                                                                            
                                        So if you live in the Midwest area and have a 
Free sample anyone?
Hy-vee store near you I suggest you check them out. You never know what you might find.

1 comments:

Maria said...

Now I want a hot fudge sundae, LOL!

Post a Comment