Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm On Vacation!!!

Yep, I'm on vacation. Am I going anywhere you ask...NOPE!!! I just thought I'd take a vacation before I hurt someone at work so I could spend some time with the family. What do I have planned you ask...Well, Monday (the 6th) was my daughters 9th birthday and her and her sisters winter program. Tuesday the 7th (today) is my son's 16th birthday. I need to do some cleaning of the house. Plan on doing some crafts with the kids. I'm sure the kids will skip school a daycome down with something and have to stay home a day. It looks like there are a lot of twitter parties going on this week so I'm sure to be at a few of those. SOOOO I'm sure I will be posting pictures at the end of the week of my "stay"cation!!! If you have any ideas of what to do while I'm home let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment